Library card holders can access Overdrive for thousands of eBooks and eAudioBooks for free.
1. Click the Get Access to Overdrive button below, then once you’re on Overdrive click the Sign In button.
2. Select your library from the pulldown menu. Choose your branch, either Baysville Public Library or Dwight Public Library.
2. Fill in your Lake of Bays Library barcode number in the field that appears. Click the Sign In button.
3. You’re in! Borrow up to 10 titles at once for up to 14 days.
Libby is the reading app by Overdrive which lets you access your Overdrive account with thousands of eBooks and eAudioBooks on your smart phone or tablet. You use the same account on each platform.
1. Go to your device’s “store” to search for and download the free Libby by Overdrive app.
2. Launch or open the app.
3. Sign in with your library card.
4. Start browsing and borrowing.
Library card holders can access Hoopla to start reading eBooks, eComic, or listening to eAudioBooks. (Hoopla also offers movie and TV show streaming or downloading through the same sign in process.)
1. Click on the Get Access to Hoopla button below.
2. Once on Hoopla, click the “Get Started Today” button if you’ve not signed up through Lake of Bays Township Library with Hoopla before. (After this registration process you will access Hoopla at this same screen but by filling in your email and password).
4. Choose your library. We show up as Lake of Bays Public Library (or search for that). Click our library name. Click next.
5. Let Hoopla know if you would like emails about Hoopla content and features. Click next.
6. Enter your Lake of Bays Library card number (eg. BPL0000 or DPL0000). Click the small box to agree to the verification and exchange of information. Click the Sign Me Up button.
7. Enjoy up to 5 downloads/streams a month.