What’s on Lynda?
- * Art, graphic design, and music classes, teaching everything from 3D animation to engineering sound to the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and more)
- * Help with computer programs, including videos on how to use Microsoft Office
- * Courses that can help you in your career—everything from public speaking to marketing to dealing with workplace issues
- * Computer programming, IT management (Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X), and web design
- * Photography and video… and more.
How To Get There
1. Access the special Lynda.com Lake of Bays Library portal here:
Or choose the E-Library tab from this website, and scroll down till you see the Lynda.com logo. Click on that logo.
2. That takes you to the Lynda log in page. Type your Lake of Bays library barcode number (eg. BPL00000 or DPL00000). Then in the Library Card PIN box type in your Lake of Bays Library library card/account password. Don’t know what that is? The default is your first name in lowercase, but contact us if you have any trouble.
3. Once you have logged into Lynda you then enter your name and e-mail address. This helps you manage your course history, playlists, bookmarks, and Certificates of Completion on the Lynda.com website.
That’s all! Now that you’re in, choose what you want to learn.
If you need help navigating the site, there’s a course for that too here: https://www.lynda.com/NA-tutorials/How-use-Lynda-com/77683-2.html